Exam Information for Candidates 2023-24
Collection of Summer 2023 GCSE, A Level and Vocational Certificates
Summer 2023 certificates will be available for collection from Monday 4th December
- Year 11 Class of 2023 (leavers) – collect from Main Reception (9.00am – 4.00pm)
- Year 13 Class of 2023 (leavers) – collect from Sixth Form Reception (9.00am – 4.00pm)
A signature is required before collection. You must bring official photographic ID with you when collecting certificates
(Please note: certificate collection will not be possible over the Christmas break from 21st December 2023 – 5th January 2024 due Christmas holiday school closure. Collection will re-commence from 8th January 2024 onwards )
If you are unable to collect your certificates in person, you can nominate a relative or friend to collect them on your behalf. Please complete the Candidate Permission Form and give it to the person you have nominated. They should bring this form and photo ID evidence, such as a passport or driving licence for identification. Certificates will not be released to your nominee without this.
Alternatively, If you have no one to collect on your behalf and wish your certificates to be posted to by Recorded Delivery, please complete the Certificate Postage Form and email it to email@example.com. You will be sent information on how to make payment for secure postage
Please note that Plumstead Manor School will not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged certificates.
Certificates from 2017 -2022 are still available for collection. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0203 260 3137 to arrange a suitable date/time for collection.
Your certificate is a valuable document and you should keep it safe. Lost certificates can only be replaced by direct application to the exam boards by the candidate and will require proof of identity and a substantial fee per certificate.
Links to awarding body pages to request replacement certificates can be found here:
- AQA: https://www.aqa.org.uk/contact-us/past-results-and-lost-certificates
- Cambridge Assessment International Education (formerly CIE): https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/exam-administration/results/lost-certificates/
- OCR: https://www.ocr.org.uk/students/replacement-certificates/
- Edexcel (Pearson): https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/certificate-services.html
- WJEC: https://www.wjec.co.uk/students/certificates/
Exam Board Information
- Year 10 Subjects and Exam Boards 2021-22
- Year 11 Subjects and Exam Boards 2021-22
- KS5 Subjects and Exam Boards 2021-22
Exams at Plumstead Manor
- Exams Guidance - Plumstead Manor School
- Payment information for external candidates taking exams at Plumstead Manor School
- Exams Policy